If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to add a spark to your business, consider having a raffle, contest, or giving out some samples.
Whether it’s a free cone at the neighborhood ice cream shop, or a no-strings-attached business consultation, freebies are a perk to the consumer. But they’re good for business, also.
- You’ll capture the attention of your customers.
- Your business will come up in the winner’s daily conversation – free publicity!
- You’ll have some fun topics to post in social media.
Try any of the following:
- A raffle – walk in your store and enter.
- Online raffle – respond to a social media post to be entered.
- Frequent customer cards – buy 6 coffees, the 7th is free.
- Free samples – trying your product can be convincing.
Use all your avenues of social media to spread the word, both leading up to the contest, and to announce the winner.
A giveaway can pay for itself in the long run. The winner will see firsthand the quality of your services or product. You’ll increase your marketing reach and improve customer engagement.